Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One year in time episode 1


What a difference a year can make! Plus all the things that u can cram into one is amazing! It's been 2 long years since I blogged, reason 1: my last. Blog post in Oct of 2011 was an update about baby Yoder #4 coming! We were so excited! Unfortunately we never got to meet our angel baby for we lost them way to soon after that post. It was very hard for me to. Log about that experience and I think it is just going to be for me and my family and friends for now. Reason #2 : a month later around thanks giving we found out we were expecting baby Yoder #5!! Woo hoo and very scary at the same time.

First lets take a good look at how we have all change physically and then in future blogs I will write about our spiritual changes and other things.
8 years married 8D

 
      Turning 14!
                                             Turning 7!
3 years old :)
 
Brand new!!

9 years married and a 7 and 1/2 year old




15 and footballer
A 4 year old prince
And the most changed award goes to ...this wonderful 1year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment